- NonStopBanners reserves the right to discontinue or refuse membership to any websites containing the following: illegal content, pornographic, vulgar language, extreme violence, sites promoting hate and racism, or for any other reasons as we see fit.
- You as the member agree to receive emails from NonStopBanners.
- We cannot be held responsible for anything contained within our partners, our members, or our advertiser’s sites.
- Banners must be in English only and we will refuse any banner containing the following: illegal content, pornographic, vulgar language, extreme violence, sites promoting hate and racism, or for any other reasons as we see fit.
- A member can put a maximum of 3 banner ads (our banner codes) on each page of website.
- A member may not artificially inflate traffic counts to his/her site using any device, program, robot or other means. A banner cannot be placed on a page which reloads or refreshes automatically. Our html code cannot be displayed in an iframe.
- We make every effort to verify and maintain a high standard of quality for our services, but we not make any guarantees regarding the dependability, or accuracy of services.
- Any unused credit will expire after the account has been inactive for 12 months or greater.
- We reserve the right to modify, or change these Terms and Conditions as it deems necessary. It is the member's responsibility to keep current with changes in the Terms and Conditions, since changes are effective for all members, regardless of when member joined.